Flip to page 21 of the current print issue of Sunset Magazine and you'll see a picture of a young blond woman riding a bicycle down a tree-lined pathway. The article that surrounds it celebrates the best of what Davis has to offer.
And it's 100 percent positive. I thought for a while there that the words "pepper spray" would find their way into every article from here forward. That's not really Sunset's style, though. Here's what the article explores:
- Spin Some Spokes: All things bike-related, of course.
- Warm-Beverage Break: , MacBooks and Mochas.
- A Sip and a Song: Music and wine at .
- You'll Only Find it Here: , a pocket-sized boutique...
- Meet Your Vegetables: The Good Life Garden, on display.