The opening of has been delayed due to licensing setbacks beyond their control.
The grand opening was scheduled for this month along with a tweetup on October 27. New dates will be announced when they are set, and all reservations will carry over. Here’s the statement on the de Vere’s Facebook page:
The grand opening of de Vere’s Irish Pub in Davis—and all the related pre-opening events—will need to be rescheduled. We are working tirelessly to get this resolved immediately, and hope to have updated dates and details ready within the next few days. For your convenience, all previous reservations for our fan party will be automatically transferred over to the new dates, so you won’t have to sign up again. But if a conflict pops up, you will be able to make changes. If you have yet to sign up to attend an event, please do so now. See our Facebook Tabs and select Pre-opening Party the dates will be updated as soon as we can. Your reservation will be automatically transferred once we confirm our new opening dates.
Please keep your eyes open for new grand-opening information via Facebook, Twitter, and Eventbrite. We thank you for your understanding and loyalty—and promise it will be worth the wait.
The de Vere White Family