By Vinci Daro
The experimental phase for a downtown coworking space will begin soon, and we need your help choosing a name. See the poll below!
If you are a freelancer, telecommuter, novelist, designer, programmer, dissertator, playwright, educator, or just in need of a space to work on a project, you are invited to become a coworker, even if just for a day.
During the experimental phase (which starts in March), you'll be able to try out the space for just 5 dollars. Specific details about the location are coming soon. If you have questions, email Vinci Daro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Vote in the poll below.
How will it work? Something like this:
- The space will have both desks and a big common table, and coworkers can drop-in for the day ($15), sign-up for a week ($50), or join for a month at a time ($100 for big table space/$150 for desk – limited availability).
- During the experimental phase, there will be a half-day "try-it" option for $5, as mentioned above.
- There will be a meeting space, available both to coworkers and the public (meeting space use included in monthly fees).
- Space at the big table will be available on a first-come first-serve basis for daily, weekly, and monthly coworkers.
- Guaranteed desk spaces will be limited to 6; desk-sharing will be encouraged (we can help you find someone to share with if you don’t already know someone).
So… What should the space be called?
If you have questions, email Vinci Daro at email@example.com