The Street Food Rodeo is Friday, September 21, from 4-9 p.m. on the corner of 6th and G Streets, near the Food Co-op.
The Davis Dirt has rounded up an international collection of street food that will stampede your taste buds:
- Star Ginger (Vietnamese banh mi sandwiches & Asian noodle salad)
- La Kora taco truck (fresh Mexican food with handmade tortillas made on the spot)
- Fuzion Eatz (gourmet gyros of many varieties & sliders)
- Bliss Creations (raw, vegan and gluten-free desserts- like the cowboys never dared to dream)
- Puros Churro (handmade fresh-cooked churros with gluten-free options)
- Preethi Indian Cuisine (fresh dosas, samosas & mango lassis, south Indian style)
- Revive Kombucha (1978 Mercedes orange biodiesel van serving some of the best kombucha on tap)
- Cafe Italia's Pizza with a Purpose (mobile brick pizza oven cranking out gourmet-style pizza)
- Cava Gourmet Funnel Cakes (a twist to this American hero like you have never tasted)
- Fat Face gourmet popsicle cart (one of Davis' proud contributions to street food)
- Addy's Paella (like being on the coast of Spain - paella in huge skillets right in the streets)
- Pepper Peddler (local, bike-roasted, organic iced coffee)
- Wicked 'wich (find out what these Sac-wich masters can do)
- Sudwerk's Beer Corral (get pinned in with some wildly good beer)
In addition to all the culinary yee-ha, there will be music by KDRT radio, street performers to keep you entertained in line, and live music from the Faulkner family with a caller to teach you how to find your inner do-si-do.
This fundraising event has been kindly sponsored by Yolo Federal Credit Union, with promotional support provided by Yelp. This Rodeo’s garden recipients are Cesar Chavez, Fairfield, Patwin, and Birch Lane Elementary Schools. To limit waste, please bring your re-usable cups and dishes or pint jars are available at the Davis Dirt information tent.
Come for the contra dancing, stay for a hot pressed churro. Come for pelliscada, stay for the jugglers. No way to lose and a great way to have fun supporting the Davis School Gardens Program.
What: Street Food Rodeo
When: Friday, September 21, 4pm-9pm
Where: 800 6th St. Davis, CA 95616 (6th and G St.)