Yesterday was National Peanut Butter Day! I don't know who thinks up these things (probably some advertiser) but I decided to play along. Here's a round-up of some yummy and easy PB treats you can make to help celebrate! By next year, you'll be ready to celebrate the holiday.
Clockwise from top left:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake
- Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars
- Classic Peanut Butter Criss-Crosses
- Peanut Blondies
- Peanut Butter Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate
Happy Baking from The Big Green Bowl!