It's crunch time for UC Davis students, as finals week has arrived again. Students looking for some extra time to study or an extra welcoming environment have several options on-campus and off, as the above video points out.
Here are some of the perks:
- The Shields Library will be open from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Wednesday, and 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Thursday. It also has a 24-hour study room.
- The ARC is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. from Monday and Tuesday.
- Several areas of the Memorial Union are open from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. through Thursday.
- If you'd like to get off campus, the Hallmark Inn will offer free food and drinks from 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- The city's Unitrans bus system will operate on a special schedule: see more details on its website.
Now, students of Davis, it's your turn: Where do you go to get in a few marathon study sessions before finals? Tell us in the comments section below.