Float around Downtown Davis tonight for free of charge options for passing the time for people with a variety of interests.
Here's some of the day's entertainment and activities:
- Delta of Venus: Mr. Glass, a soul and jazz DJ will be performing from 4 to 10 p.m. at 122 B St. on the Delta of Venus patio
- John Natsoulas Gallery: Poetry Night, featuring poet and writer Eve West Bessier starting at 8 p.m. at 521 1st St. Her reading will be followed by Open Mic at 9 p.m. You can arrive early to grab a table and sign up for a spot on the Open Mic list.
- Odd Fellows Hall: Thursday Live! from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. at 415 2nd St. There will be live music from Hardwater and The Mike Justis Band.
- Woodstock's Pizza: Teams of three to six will compete for prizes in Trivia from 10 to 11 p.m. at 219 G St. For ages 21 plus and the restuarant recommends getting there early to get a table or seat. This is a weekly event.
- Davis Food Co-op: From 7 to 9 p.m. Club Vegan will meet at 620 G St. The event is a gathering of community members interested in vegan diets. The group meets the first Thursday of each month in the Conference Room of the Co-op. There will also be snacks, samples and prizes.
- GVH Running Group: At 6 p.m. Golden Valley Harriers (GVH), a running group for adults who want to incorporate running into their weekly routine, meets for a 5 or 7 mile run. The group meets in front of Fleet Feet in downtown for every workout.