Food trucks are parked and booths have been erected at the corner of for Davis's first Street Food Rodeo. The event, which also includes live music, will last until 10 p.m. Perhaps the photos above will lure you out for some dinner.
Here are the rest of the delicious details, courtesty of the Davis Dirt:
The Davis Dirt has rounded up an international collection of street food that will stampede your palate and keep you bucking for more.
- Addy's Paella (like being on the coast of Spain - paella in huge skillets right in the streets)
- La Kora taco truck (fresh Mexican food with handmade tortillas made on the spot)
- Fuzion Eatz (gourmet gyros of many varieties & waffle fries)
- Curbside Cuisine (banh mi burgers and kimchi dogs - outstanding food with an interesting twist)
- Puros Churro (handmade fresh-cooked churros with gluten-free options)
- Artisan Baking on Wheels (mobile brick pizza oven cranking out gourmet-style pizza)
- Cava Gourmet Funnel Cakes (a twist to this American hero like you have never tasted)
- Fat Face gourmet popsicle cart (one of Davis' proud contributions to street food)
In addition to all the taste bud entertainment, there is an entire evening of live music. Musicians from Sacramento, Dixon, and Davis are coming to get that hitch out of your giddy-up and let you dance away your funnel cakes.
- 4p-4:45p - The Souterrain
- 5:15p-6p - Jenny Lynn & Her Real Gone Daddies
- 6:30p-7:15p - Tha Dirt Feelin
- 7:45p-8:30 - Belle Francisco
- 9p-9:45 - Zuhg
Come for the music, stay for a hot pressed churro. Come for pelliscada, stay for the music. No way to lose and a great way to have fun supporting the Davis School Gardens Program.
This event has been kindly sponsored by Yolo Federal Credit Union, with promotional support provided by Yelp.
- What: Street Food Rodeo
- When: Friday, June 1, 4pm-10pm
- Where: 800 6th St. Davis, CA 95616 (6th and G St.)